Limited time - use code "save10" at checkout. Don't miss out.
Why You Need An Elite Dog Training Vest ?
One reason is dog training vests are popular for those involved in the sport of Schutzhund and/or K-9 training. A well-designed vest makes it easy to keep everything a trainer needs close at hand. Whether it’s tug toys or treats, you’ll want a vest with plenty of pockets and one that’s built to last. And our wk9dog vest has pockets aplenty!
But even if you don’t work with a Belgian Malinois or German Shepherd, a good training vest is practical for all types of obedience training and trials for all breeds. And it’s also super handy for carrying water bottles, treats, frisbees and other toys that you might bring along on a walk.
You can use our vest every season, from warmer climates to freezing temperatures. With our wk9dog vest you don’t have to worry about having a bulky, boxy, and generally unflattering dog handler’s vest
1. High Quality Material: The pet training vest is made of windbreaker fabric and mesh cloth, featured by a light and breathable texture. Perfect for the movements that a dog trainer has to make
2. With Pockets and Lanyards
3. Easy Dog Training: This vest features an enlarged pocket design on the back, which makes it easy to store larger dog training items.
4. Fine Craftsmanship
1.The windproof and water-repellent fabric is easy to clean.
2.The large pockets can easily hold snacks, training balls, etc.
3. Adjustable snap button on the side
4. The front zipper pocket can hold valuables such as mobile phones, wallets, and keys.
.5. Convenient D buckle + multifunctional lanyard, which can hanging clickers, whip agitation stick, etc.
6. There is an enlarged bag on the back, for storing larger items easy.
10 reviews for Working Dog Trainer Vest – wk9dog